Lindsay LLP opened its doors on January 1, 2013 but originated as an insurance defence firm over thirty years ago. The firm is an acknowledged leader in the field of insurance law and related civil litigation.
While providing innovative service to the insurance industry nationally and internationally, the focal point of the practice is the problem solving talents of the firm members. From the most senior to the most junior lawyer, the efficient and economical handling of a case is paramount. The firm has strength in working within the judicial system to achieve resolution of most cases through settlement, alternate dispute resolution and trial. The exercise of sound judgment and the providing of timely advice is most valued by our clients.
Lindsay LLP is a group of lawyers dedicated to working as a team on behalf of all clients. We advise anyone with civil law related issues and not exclusively insurers. We have extensive experience in the casualty and property insurance areas acting for individuals, corporations, and national and international insurers.
- Insurance Defence Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Property Loss/Subrogated Claims
- Construction Law
- Fraud Litigation
- Wills and Estate Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Professional Liability
NEWS, EVENTS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Medical Marijuana in Personal Injury Actions – July 2018
- The Breach of a Statutory Provision Does Not Determine Negligence – January 2018
- The Protection of Litigation Privilege – March 2017